Advanced integrated management
or chronic conditions
About NOMHAD chronic
It is an advanced system of integrated management of chronic conditions.
- Medical Center Response
- Planning, Evaluation and Decision Support Units
- Logistics Management and Human Resources Unit
What is the management of chronic disease
Optimize the process of providing care through the coordination of resource of the disease life cycle. It is based on scientific evidence and oriented towards improving the quality and outcomes (clinical, economic, quality of life and satisfaction of users and professionals) at the lowest possible cost.
Who is it for?
Medical and hospital services specialized in chronic disease management.
- Doctors specializing in Management of Chronic
- Case Management Nurses
- Optimizing individual management of chronic management.
- Avoiding readmissions and it controls possible patient destabilization.
- Allowing remote and real time monitoring.
- Helping the patient to self-manage the illness in his/her usual environment and it interferes very little in his/her daily life.
- Contributing to the improvement of the support processes, with the creation of indicators for the progressive optimization of each of them.
- - Administrative patient management
- - Care plan creation
- - Definition of questions
- - Creation of clinical guide
- - Creation of rules