How it works
In essence, our solutions enable the deployment of applications within the context of home care hospital unit management that meet the specific needs of each client. In order to achieve maximum client satisfaction, the solution is made up of the following units, each of which can be configured and adapted as required:
- Pre-admissions management module
- Admissions management module
- Home care module
- Discharge management module
- Patient details module
- Carer details module
- Patient relatives module (HSE)
- Clinical station (for doctors) module
- Medical diagnostics
- Medical procedures
- Pharmacological prescription
- Clinical station (for nurses) module
- Nursing diagnostics
- Nursing interventions
- Nursing care plan
- Vital signs chart
- Nursing evaluation
- Scales/ Questionnaires
- Management of medical professionals module
- Management of professional teams of staff module
- Appointments diary for medical professionals module
- Routes management module
- Calendar module
Medical Response Centre
- Medical Response Centralisation Module
Gesti贸n de la informaci贸n聽
- Basic Minimum Data Collection
- Control of providers module
- Inventory and provisions management module
- Storage of pharmaceuticals management module
- User management module
- Security module
Meanwhile, the technological infrastructure of our solution is formed by the following components:
- Central server: with database manager and applications server
- Fixed station: PC used by staff to access the system from the unit itself.
- Mobile stations:
- TABLETPC used by staff on patient home visits.
- PDA used by patients to send their vital signs to the server.
Both devices communicate with the central server, sending and receiving patient information, using GPRS/UMTS technology.
- - Solution for the management of Home Care Units
- - Mobility of medical professionals thanks to portable devices (TABLET-PC), PDA)
- - Information available at all times, whether at the hospital or at the patient's home.
- - Vast experience with users, doctors and nurses, who have helped forge the best possible solution.