In each case, the specific needs of each hospital were evaluated, and the solutions were adapted according those needs:
- La Fe Hospital (Valencia)
- Virgen de los Lirios Hospital (Alcoy)
- Marqu√©s de Valdecilla Hospital (Santander)
The unique needs of each of the above hospitals were assessed, and the solution adapted accordingly in each case.
TSB Technologies for Health care and wellbeing is also participating alongside ITACA-TSB in the construction of the functional Home Care Unit modules for the Generalitat Valenciana's corporate programme, ORION.
Success Story: Hospital¬†Marqu√©s de¬†Valdecilla¬†(Santander)
ORCONERA¬†TELEMEDICINE¬†is¬†a system developed by¬†TSB¬†to facilitate the coordination¬†between care¬†levels ¬†at the Hospital¬†Universitario Marqu√©s de¬†Valdecilla. The system¬†was able to improve¬†the process¬†of¬†monitoring¬†patients undergoing transfusion¬†of¬†hemoverivados¬†home.
- Synchronized¬†and current¬†information¬†in real time¬†on¬†electronic health records¬†both within the¬†UHD¬†and¬†the rest¬†of the¬†hospital services,¬†including¬†emergency.
- Time optimization¬†at patient`s home¬†by¬†the¬†medical¬†team.
- - Solution for the management of Home Care Units
- - Mobility of medical professionals thanks to portable devices (TABLET-PC), PDA)
- - Information available at all times, whether at the hospital or at the patient's home.
- - Vast experience with users, doctors and nurses, who have helped forge the best possible solution.