How it works
For example, let us imagine a situation where a group of children is going on a daytrip.¬† The group monitor and leader has a PDA, while each child wears a wristband. The wristband periodically emits a signal that identifies the child to the PDA, provided the child is within a range of 15 metres.
Thanks to the continual receipt of this identifying signal emitted by the wristbands, the monitor is able to perform the following:
- Control of Lists: the monitor will be able to create a starting list of all children at the beginning of the excursion, check that all children are present at any given time and, at the end of the excursion, create a final list of all members. This feature is available at the push of a button: the monitor need only select ‚Äúmake list‚ÄĚ for the PDA to identify all wristbands in the immediate surroundings.¬†
- Individual Control: besides the group list control explained above, a list of wristband users can be created one by one, by bringing the PDA close to the wristband of each child.
- Individual Information: by bringing the PDA to the wristband, the monitor will gain access to all information related to the user of said wristband (name, surname(s), and other important information, such as the names of those authorised to collect the child at the end of the excursion, etc.)
- Security Radius: the PDA is programmed to alert the monitor to the fact that one or more of the children has not been detected within a pre-determined period of time (5 minutes, for example) in order to avoid a child going missing.
As well as the functions described above, it also contains a PC application that allows administration of the group members and the allocation of wristbands, as well as the option of storing information regarding monitors, rights of access to information, etc.¬†
- - For use on excursions, guided tours, camping trips, etc.
- - Relevant identification and information at any time and place.
- - Control of Lists and Security Radius.
- - Real-time Wireless tracking tecnology based on Zigbee.